Cookies on DVDActive
DVDActive uses cookies to remember your actions, such as your answer in the poll. Cookies are also used by third-parties for statistics, social media and advertising. By using this website, it is assumed that you agree to this.

Leaderboard Extra
10.5: The Apocalypse

Forums - Discs & Movies - 10.5: The Apocalypse 

18th May 2006 17:37  #1

Mark Lim Member Join Date: March 2004 Location: Australia Posts: 1,211
I just found out from the NBC website, that 10.5 already has a sequel. For those who don't know, 10.5 is the movie that has a few earthquake disasters on the West Coast. Starring Kim Delaney, Beau Bridges and others. Has anyone seen this movie?
I hope the dvd for the sequel will come out this year.

18th May 2006 21:15  #2

Tony DeFrancisco Senior Member Join Date: July 2005 Location: United States Posts: 2,652
Mark Lim wrote: I just found out from the NBC website, that 10.5 already has a sequel. For those who don't know, 10.5 is the movie that has a few earthquake disasters on the West Coast. Starring Kim Delaney, Beau Bridges and others. Has anyone seen this movie?
I hope the dvd for the sequel will come out this year.

I liked Category 6 better than 10.5

18th May 2006 22:27  #3

Gabe Powers Editor Join Date: September 2004 Location: United States Posts: 4,468 Send a message via ICQ to Gabe Powers
10.5 was one of the worst films I've seen in years, and I watch bad movies on purpose sometimes.

19th May 2006 1:41  #4

rob murray Member Join Date: November 2004 Location: United States Posts: 477
yeah, theyve been airing commercials nonstop for apocalypse

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?