Cookies on DVDActive
DVDActive uses cookies to remember your actions, such as your answer in the poll. Cookies are also used by third-parties for statistics, social media and advertising. By using this website, it is assumed that you agree to this.

Leaderboard Extra
2006 Special Edition News..

Forums - Discs & Movies - 2006 Special Edition News.. 

16th December 2005 11:29  #1

Mark247365 Member Join Date: December 2005 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 35
2006 Special Edition News..
Does anyone have any up to date info on releases for Special Edition releases of:- Mission Impossible (Release to tie in with MI3 in April/May as MI3 is due in cinemas in May 2006?) - Falling Down (Apparently 30-40 mins was cut from original Michael Douglas release) - The Keep (Michael Mann) - Event Horizon (Apparently an extended directors cut was being worked on but an April 2006 release is rumored to be a standard cleaned up picture only!) - Judge Dredd (This was apparently being worked on sometime ago - maybe to be released when Rocky 6/Rambo 4 come out?) - Poltergeist (25th Anniversary in 2007 - will be have to wait for that?)

16th December 2005 14:18  #2

MrFlix Member Join Date: December 2005 Location: United States Posts: 36 Send a message via AIM to MrFlix
A Judge Dredd SE, really?  For some reason I find that movie very entertaining.  

16th December 2005 14:25  #3

P O Hara Member Join Date: September 2005 Location: Ireland Posts: 93
Falling Down SE? now THAT is something I would very much like to see.
I thought it was a fantastic little movie, and Douglas just sold it for me as the guy who had enough!!
...fingers crossed eh?!

16th December 2005 14:31  #4

Matt Contributor Join Date: October 2004 Location: United States Posts: 2,113
Here's our news article on Event Horizon SE.

As for the others, nothing official has been announced, but when/if they are we'll have it posted.

As for Judge Dredd...even though it's basically a carbon copy of Stallone's Demolition Man in far too many ways and too much a departure from its source material, I like it as a guilty pleasure every now and again.

16th December 2005 20:02  #5

Gabe Powers Editor Join Date: September 2004 Location: United States Posts: 4,457 Send a message via ICQ to Gabe Powers
Can you imagine how good it would've been if it was just like the comics?

16th December 2005 21:47  #6

Fernando G. Banned Join Date: February 2005 Location: United States Posts: 347
Gabe Powers wrote: Can you imagine how good it would've been if it was just like the comics?
yup

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?