Cookies on DVDActive
DVDActive uses cookies to remember your actions, such as your answer in the poll. Cookies are also used by third-parties for statistics, social media and advertising. By using this website, it is assumed that you agree to this.

Leaderboard Extra

Forums - Discs & Movies - 2006 

30th December 2005 19:33  #31

Tigerclaw Member Join Date: November 2005 Location: Canada Posts: 493 Send a message via MSN to Tigerclaw
I want to add for 2006, Kill Bill The Whole Bloody Affair

30th December 2005 20:46  #32

Jonathan Bennett Member Join Date: March 2005 Location: United States Posts: 600 Send a message via AIM to Jonathan Bennett Send a message via MSN to Jonathan Bennett Send a message via Yahoo to Jonathan Bennett Send a message via Google to Jonathan Bennett
Oh, and for 2006, I'll add Thank You For Smoking, V For Vendetta, PTA's new film There Will Be Blood, Tideland and David Lynch's Inland Empire.

2nd January 2006 20:41  #33

hemingway Member Join Date: January 2006 Location: Canada Posts: 1
my most anticipated films in 2006
Southland Tales
the Fountain
Apocalipto
A new world
A scanner Darkly
Munich(seeing it for the second time in 2006)
Lady in the Water
Cars
Pirates of the Caribbean 2
Ice Age 2
superman returns
The Da Vinci Code
probably more
*****and if James Cameron's finishes Battle angel by 2006 then he's film goes to the top of the list

2nd January 2006 23:56  #34

GRZA Member Join Date: December 2005 Location: United States Posts: 89
Every movie has already been listed that I could possibly think of.  As of right now, here is my Top 10 Most Anticipated of 06:

10. Thank you for smoking
 9. A Scanner Darkly
 8. Lady in the water
 7. X3
 6. Superman Returns
 5. V for Vendetta
 4. The Fountain
 3. Sin City 2
 2. Southland Tales
 1. Sympathy for Lady Vengeance
Page Number: 1 [2]

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?