Cookies on DVDActive
DVDActive uses cookies to remember your actions, such as your answer in the poll. Cookies are also used by third-parties for statistics, social media and advertising. By using this website, it is assumed that you agree to this.

Leaderboard Extra
3:10 to Yuma

Forums - Discs & Movies - 3:10 to Yuma 

28th December 2007 23:16  #1

Andrewr05 Member Join Date: December 2007 Location: United States Posts: 172 Send a message via Yahoo to Andrewr05
3:10 to Yuma
So what do you guys think of 3:10 to Yuma? (the new version)
I thought it was pretty good, nice story line, nice acting, looks pretty good too Wink

29th December 2007 14:46  #2

Mark Lim Member Join Date: March 2004 Location: Australia Posts: 1,211
This movie has not yet PREMIERED in cinemas down under. :shocked:

I cannot believe the number of movies that are out on R1 DVD before it opens in theaters in Australia - "The Invasion", "Rendition", "The Jane Austen Book Club", "We Own The Night", etc.

3:10 to Yuma opens on the second or third week of January here. I might get it on DVD from U.S.

29th December 2007 16:54  #3

Andrewr05 Member Join Date: December 2007 Location: United States Posts: 172 Send a message via Yahoo to Andrewr05
Thats a definite bummer Sad
I know what you mean though, we get everything released in the U.S. before anyone else but we usually gets the c**p end of the stick when it comes to box sets and such...

I could live with new releases being delayed though if I could get a hold of some of those awesome box sets from other regions...

For anyone thats hasn't seen the TRAILER, here it is:
http://www.310toyumathefilm.com/

1st January 2008 15:44  #4

DVD came out early!! I picked it up on Monday!!

3rd January 2008 1:09  #5

Ya like it?

3rd January 2008 1:56  #6

Very Good. I don't usually like western type films, but it was Christian Bale that got me to watch this.

3rd January 2008 5:15  #7

Yea, he was pretty good, Russell Crowe played Ben Wade considerably well too...

12th January 2008 4:32  #8

Sam Spade Member Join Date: January 2007 Location: United States Posts: 2,032 Send a message via MSN to Sam Spade
I saw the new 3:10 to Yuma but I did not like it.It's nothing compared to the original or The Assassination of Jesse James by Howard Ford.

14th January 2008 2:12  #9

Disciple Member Join Date: April 2006 Location: Sweden Posts: 765
Actually, it's: The Assassination of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford. Wink Not that it matters all that much but when they've gone through all the trouble of coming up with that VERY long title...

Personally, i rather enjoyed 3:10 to Yuma. It was entertaining and there aren't that many good westerns made these days, in fact there aren't many westerns made at all.

14th January 2008 20:07  #10

Intergalactic Ponce Member Join Date: April 2005 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 1,151
It's funny, with a title like 'The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford', you've got no idea what the film is actually about.

'The Nudging of a Commuter Under a Train by the Arshole Ernest Rimrammer'. You see, a complete mystery. You're forced to go an see the film just to find out what happensHappy

15th January 2008 4:13  #11

Disciple wrote: Personally, i rather enjoyed 3:10 to Yuma. It was entertaining and there aren't that many good westerns made these days, in fact there aren't many westerns made at all.I thought it was quite good, a lot of people complained about the ending but I think they just didn't take in what happened during the latter half of the movie...

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?