Cookies on DVDActive
DVDActive uses cookies to remember your actions, such as your answer in the poll. Cookies are also used by third-parties for statistics, social media and advertising. By using this website, it is assumed that you agree to this.

Leaderboard Extra
DVD Hack for a Goodmans GDVD148E

Forums - Discs & Movies - DVD Hack for a Goodmans GDVD148E 

25th September 2005 12:11  #1

anthony lonsdale Member Join Date: September 2005 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 1
DVD Hack for a Goodmans GDVD148E
Can anyone provide me with a multi-region hack for this model.I've searched the web and can't find anything,it's driving me insane. Much appreciated.

25th September 2005 13:26  #2

Worst Nightmare Senior Member Join Date: July 2002 Location: Australia Posts: 6,704 Send a message via AIM to Worst Nightmare Send a message via ICQ to Worst Nightmare Send a message via MSN to Worst Nightmare Send a message via Yahoo to Worst Nightmare Send a message via Google to Worst Nightmare
hmmm - do you know if it is another brand rebadged?

25th September 2005 20:25  #3

jonsson stefan Member Join Date: September 2005 Location: Iceland Posts: 2
hack for axion 16-3903 portable dvd player
I desperately need the hack for this model to make it multi regional. thank you

3rd October 2005 11:05  #4

joseph Agbogah Member Join Date: October 2004 Location: Ghana Posts: 2
BUSH DVD141RC PLAYBACK VCD HACK
I desperately need the hack for this model Bush DVD141RC to make it playback VCD. thank you

3rd October 2005 16:25  #5

Worst Nightmare Senior Member Join Date: July 2002 Location: Australia Posts: 6,704 Send a message via AIM to Worst Nightmare Send a message via ICQ to Worst Nightmare Send a message via MSN to Worst Nightmare Send a message via Yahoo to Worst Nightmare Send a message via Google to Worst Nightmare
um have we all done an internet search? Asked the retailer?

3rd October 2005 22:07  #6

octavio abad Member Join Date: October 2005 Location: Argentina Posts: 2
samsung p 241

Hy
I;m trying to find the way to switch my dvd player reg 1,  to multiregion or just 1&4.
the player model is  SAMSUNG DVD-P241.
I really hope that you have the answer thank you  guys !!!!

28th August 2006 16:19  #7

cottingham Member Join Date: August 2006 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 1
goodmans gdvd148e
Have you found a code to make your dvd region free, if so can you give me it, I found a code that did not work. open tray, enter 349734 and then 0. please reply to my email.
paulcottingham100@hotmail.com

28th August 2006 16:46  #8

Franchise Member Join Date: March 2006 Location: United States Posts: 294 Send a message via AIM to Franchise Send a message via MSN to Franchise Send a message via Yahoo to Franchise
The only thing I found for yours is the same thing you've tried.  If it's not successful, I'd suggest that you find a different player, but be sure to research it first.  I bought a DVD player a few years back that's been great for me after I went through a long list of players at the store and narrowed it down to those that could be modified.

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?