Cookies on DVDActive
DVDActive uses cookies to remember your actions, such as your answer in the poll. Cookies are also used by third-parties for statistics, social media and advertising. By using this website, it is assumed that you agree to this.

Leaderboard Extra
Face Off Special Edition Due in August 2007

Forums - Discs & Movies - Face Off Special Edition Due in August 2007 

2nd May 2007 2:01  #1

Anthony Tan Member Join Date: August 2005 Location: Singapore Posts: 62
Face Off Special Edition Due in August 2007
Following on the heels of Event Horizon and Payback, Paramount Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Face/Off (Special Collector’s Edition) on 28th August 2007. This has been a long time coming and very much so deserve the long-awaited Special Edition treatment. No news as to the special features at this moment. I have never pick up the vanillia edition so I'll pick this up when it's release. Now, I wish Fox would release a Special Edition of True Lies.

2nd May 2007 14:34  #2

Mark Lim Member Join Date: March 2004 Location: Australia Posts: 1,211
This news courtesy of www.dvdtimes.co.uk

Great news! Good point on True Lies. But I reckon FOX is waiting for a sequel, so they could make more money out of us!

2nd May 2007 15:42  #3

Dustin Member Join Date: March 2006 Location: United States Posts: 553 Send a message via AIM to Dustin
Was this movie worth the time? I can't remember.

2nd May 2007 16:21  #4

Kozinski Member Join Date: June 2006 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 235
I thought so - I found this highly enjoyable, one of Woo's finest moments IMO. Definately his best Western Cinema movie.

13th June 2007 16:00  #5

The release date has been changed to September 11th.

Now you can take a look at these cool Blu Ray and HD DVD covers for the 2 Disc Special Collector's Editions of Face/ Off....Woo-Hoo! The Standard DVD Cover should be the same, no doubt!

Images Removed

Enjoy!!

13th June 2007 16:26  #6

Chris Gould Editor Join Date: May 2001 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 7,120 Send a message via ICQ to Chris Gould Send a message via MSN to Chris Gould Send a message via Skype to Chris Gould
Mark, please don't post images from other sites here, it's not good netiquette.

13th June 2007 17:57  #7

Sorry about that. There are so many fans here waiting for news. I thought it would be O.K. just once, so that they know they are coming. I promise not to do this again.

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?