Cookies on DVDActive
DVDActive uses cookies to remember your actions, such as your answer in the poll. Cookies are also used by third-parties for statistics, social media and advertising. By using this website, it is assumed that you agree to this.
 
Leaderboard Extra
Free DVD movies

Forums - Discs & Movies - Free DVD movies 

14th April 2007 21:28  #1

james Member Join Date: April 2007 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 3
Free DVD movies
hey all i came across a cool place to get DVDrip movies. They got new 2007 movies. Check out <URL>. Cheers all.

14th April 2007 21:36  #2

Tony DeFrancisco Senior Member Join Date: July 2005 Location: United States Posts: 2,652
God more spam...

14th April 2007 21:48  #3

Nic Mall Member Join Date: November 2005 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 1,202 Send a message via MSN to Nic Mall
I ain't goin nowhere near that. Especially if he came over it. Gross.

14th April 2007 22:08  #4

james Member Join Date: April 2007 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 3
ha ha ha, sorry all, you make me feel like a WORM...ha ha ha, anyway i m just imforming you're all, thats all. dont get mad ok. cheers.

14th April 2007 22:16  #5

Cheddar J. Cheese Member Join Date: October 2004 Location: Canada Posts: 1,492
Sigh

14th April 2007 22:35  #6

james Member Join Date: April 2007 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 3
how come the other members are allowed to put their URL, for example those above? ain't that spaming too?

14th April 2007 22:47  #7

Kozinski Member Join Date: June 2006 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 235
Quick someone phone FACT (or if you're in the Republic of Ireland, INFACT)

Ohhhhh ahhhhhhh

14th April 2007 23:07  #8

Cheddar J. Cheese Member Join Date: October 2004 Location: Canada Posts: 1,492
james wrote: how come the other members are allowed to put their URL, for example those above? ain't that spaming too?

What are they selling? Nothing. It's pretty obvious you're just trying to "pimp" your own place by posing as a random person. Not to mention these "DVDrip" 2007 movies sound awfully shady. As in illegal.

14th April 2007 23:14  #9

yamiiguy Member Join Date: June 2006 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 189
Illegal, we actually buy the movies legally you know?

14th April 2007 23:20  #10

Cheddar J. Cheese Member Join Date: October 2004 Location: Canada Posts: 1,492
yamiiguy wrote: Illegal, we actually buy the movies legally you know?

Well I've never heard of this, my sincerest apologies to those involved if I'm mistaken and it is, in fact, legit.

15th April 2007 0:01  #11

goat boy Member Join Date: April 2007 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 87
Kozinski wrote: Quick someone phone FACT (or if you're in the Republic of Ireland, INFACT)

Ohhhhh ahhhhhhh


Wasn't FACT responsible for stopping the choice of genuine DVD and laserdiscs being sold in britain? If it wasn't region 2 or PAL it was illegal.

15th April 2007 0:29  #12

Mal Webmaster Join Date: May 2001 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 1,290
goat boy wrote: Wasn't FACT responsible for stopping the choice of genuine DVD and laserdiscs being sold in britain? If it wasn't region 2 or PAL it was illegal.
Presumably, that was due to the discs not being certified by the BBFC? Seems a bit odd, although I have heard of a case where Trading Standards went after someone for selling copies of open source software! So anything's possible...

15th April 2007 1:44  #13

goat boy Member Join Date: April 2007 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 87
I think the BBFC are certified.

15th April 2007 14:40  #14

Nic Mall Member Join Date: November 2005 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 1,202 Send a message via MSN to Nic Mall
james wrote: how come the other members are allowed to put their URL, for example those above? ain't that spaming too?
*****

Because I rock and you don't. Simple.

15th April 2007 19:29  #15

Worst Nightmare Senior Member Join Date: July 2002 Location: Australia Posts: 6,706 Send a message via AIM to Worst Nightmare Send a message via ICQ to Worst Nightmare Send a message via MSN to Worst Nightmare Send a message via Yahoo to Worst Nightmare Send a message via Google to Worst Nightmare
james wrote: how come the other members are allowed to put their URL, for example those above? ain't that spaming too?'cause most members don't promote illegal stuff like that....
Simple ain't it...

15th April 2007 20:54  #16

Disciple Member Join Date: April 2006 Location: Sweden Posts: 765
I might not agree with everything you say Nic but you're not lying, you do rock. Wink

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?