Leaderboard Extra
Halloween 2009: What are you wathing?

Forums - Discs & Movies - Halloween 2009: What are you wathing? 

27th October 2009 18:15  #1

Disciple Member Join Date: April 2006 Location: Sweden Posts: 766
Halloween 2009: What are you watching?
It's almost Halloween now, only a couple of days to go. Do you know what you're watching?

Recommendations:

Trick 'r Treat - Essential viewing... every Halloween! I've seen it 10 times now in a couple of weeks.
Monster House - Already a classic in my opinion. Must watch during Halloween.
Satan's Little Helper - Fun horror B movie set during Halloween.

All three of these are available on Blu-ray, even Satan's Little Helper. Wink

Do you have any recommendations of your own?

27th October 2009 18:27  #2

Chris Gould Editor Join Date: May 2001 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 7,127 Send a message via ICQ to Chris Gould Send a message via MSN to Chris Gould Send a message via Skype to Chris Gould
Don't really do Halloween. It's not that big of a deal here in the UK. The obvious choice would be Halloween though Wink

27th October 2009 23:31  #3

Disciple Member Join Date: April 2006 Location: Sweden Posts: 766
We didn't use to celebrate Halloween in Sweden, but it's something that is slowly getting bigger and bigger for each year and I've always been a big fan of the holiday, even before they started adopting it here. Watching horror movies and eating lots of candy every October 31st. I've been watching Halloween, and it's sequels far too many times now, if that's even possible.

I think Trick 'r Treat will be a movie lots of people will put on this Halloween though. It sold out on amazon pretty quickly when it was released and it sold out on all the major websites selling DVDs here in Sweden as well. It has climbed to the #10 spot on the toplist of the biggest site in just a few days now. Still 100% fresh on rottentomatoes.com and a solid 7.5/10 score on IMDB. Wink

Btw, i noticed that i missed the c in watching. Ahh..

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?