Leaderboard Extra
Here comes SAW 2 - Uncut on October 2006

Forums - Discs & Movies - Here comes SAW 2 - Uncut on October 2006 

31st July 2006 22:37  #1

demiscy Member Join Date: April 2006 Location: Cyprus Posts: 589
Here comes SAW 2 - Uncut on October 2006
(ok it wont let me type the source..)

1st August 2006 0:06  #2

Chris Gould Editor Join Date: May 2001 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 7,115 Send a message via ICQ to Chris Gould Send a message via MSN to Chris Gould Send a message via Skype to Chris Gould
I certainly saw the ending to Saw II coming...

1st August 2006 3:33  #3

Manda of Mu Member Join Date: June 2006 Location: United States Posts: 458
For some reason I am STILL holding off getting these uncut editions, who knows what LG has up their sleeve when its time for a SAW III uncut next year. box set anyone? the franchise sure is popluar enough so I belive LG will dip the hell out of these movies once they are all out. If not, good thing the uncut disc for the first film is in the $9.99 rack at Wal-Mart.

2nd August 2006 15:38  #4

sambadude Member Join Date: June 2006 Location: Australia Posts: 61
I certainly saw this Uncut Edition DVD coming...

2nd August 2006 15:54  #5

£ukasz D Member Join Date: August 2005 Location: Poland Posts: 859 Send a message via Skype to £ukasz D
Terrible Movie..bad in every second....One of the worst of last years...maybe even the worst...bleeeeeeeee

3rd August 2006 6:51  #6

demiscy Member Join Date: April 2006 Location: Cyprus Posts: 589
£ukasz D wrote: Terrible Movie..bad in every second....One of the worst of last years...maybe even the worst...bleeeeeeeee

Yes.. the whole world shares that opinion, you're not the only one!

sarcasm mode: off

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?