Leaderboard Extra
HMV is taking pre-orders of X-Men 3 (Region 2)

Forums - Discs & Movies - HMV is taking pre-orders of X-Men 3 (Region 2) 

25th July 2006 17:07  #1

yamiiguy Member Join Date: June 2006 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 189
HMV is taking pre-orders of X-Men 3 (Region 2)
I was in HMV today and seen a X-Men 3 DVD with no cover but with stickers on it saying

X-Men The Last Stand
Starring Patrick Stuart Halle Berry Hugh Jackman
Preorder For 9/10/06

25th July 2006 22:30  #2

yamiiguy Member Join Date: June 2006 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 189

25th July 2006 23:10  #3

Trap Door Member Join Date: January 2006 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 250
Check out amazon UK

they are seliing the 6 disc X-men movie box set for £14.99 that's £4 cheaper then buying X-3 on it's own. So if you want it order now because that could be a mistake or just a special offer because the original price of the box set is £44.99.

26th July 2006 0:13  #4

Tigerclaw Member Join Date: November 2005 Location: Canada Posts: 493 Send a message via MSN to Tigerclaw
DVD £33.99, that's good!

26th July 2006 7:29  #5

Mark Lim Member Join Date: March 2004 Location: Australia Posts: 1,211
Am I going to be the only one here who will get it one to two weeks earlier than the October 3rd Region 1 release date??

26th July 2006 7:58  #6

Chris Gould Editor Join Date: May 2001 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 7,123 Send a message via ICQ to Chris Gould Send a message via MSN to Chris Gould Send a message via Skype to Chris Gould
I doubt it. It's c**p compared to the first two anyway.

26th July 2006 10:52  #7

yamiiguy Member Join Date: June 2006 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 189
i posted this because the date is not on the site

26th July 2006 17:50  #8

Tony DeFrancisco Senior Member Join Date: July 2005 Location: United States Posts: 2,652
Mark Lim wrote: Am I going to be the only one here who will get it one to two weeks earlier than the October 3rd Region 1 release date??I get it five days earlier than it's release date, if that counts

29th July 2006 0:06  #9

demiscy Member Join Date: April 2006 Location: Cyprus Posts: 589
Trap Door wrote: Check out amazon UK

they are seliing the 6 disc X-men movie box set for £14.99 that's £4 cheaper then buying X-3 on it's own. So if you want it order now because that could be a mistake or just a special offer because the original price of the box set is £44.99.


I preordered as soon as I saw your post a couple of days ago.
Now the 67% discount is no more ! MAN that was a bargain!

29th July 2006 0:19  #10

Chris Gould Editor Join Date: May 2001 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 7,123 Send a message via ICQ to Chris Gould Send a message via MSN to Chris Gould Send a message via Skype to Chris Gould
yamiiguy wrote: i posted this because the date is not on the site

There's nothing worth posting about yet. Just a release date, with no specs or artwork.

31st July 2006 22:24  #11

demiscy Member Join Date: April 2006 Location: Cyprus Posts: 589
Chris why not include the above in the first page news?
(about the 6-disc trilogy and that there's going to be, obviously, a 2-disc release)

1st August 2006 4:37  #12

Trap Door Member Join Date: January 2006 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 250
demiscy wrote: Trap Door wrote: Check out amazon UK

they are seliing the 6 disc X-men movie box set for £14.99 that's £4 cheaper then buying X-3 on it's own. So if you want it order now because that could be a mistake or just a special offer because the original price of the box set is £44.99.


I preordered as soon as I saw your post a couple of days ago.
Now the 67% discount is no more ! MAN that was a bargain!


Nice one!

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?