Leaderboard Extra
INSIGNIA IS-HTIB102731 DVD

Forums - Discs & Movies - INSIGNIA IS-HTIB102731 DVD 

20th December 2005 17:44  #1

josuechavez Member Join Date: December 2005 Location: Mexico Posts: 2
INSIGNIA IS-HTIB102731 DVD
SOMEBODY KNOW HOW TO HACK A INSIGNIA IS-HTIB102731 DVD MULTIREGION?
Thank You

20th December 2005 17:46  #2

josuechavez Member Join Date: December 2005 Location: Mexico Posts: 2
Hi, I need somebody, help me to hack dvd INSIGNIA IS-HTIB102731

26th December 2005 14:48  #3

Worst Nightmare Senior Member Join Date: July 2002 Location: Australia Posts: 6,706 Send a message via AIM to Worst Nightmare Send a message via ICQ to Worst Nightmare Send a message via MSN to Worst Nightmare Send a message via Yahoo to Worst Nightmare Send a message via Google to Worst Nightmare
Hmm - try these:
To change region codes: Power on, Press open on the DVD player.

On the remote control press the SETUP button, Press the right key on the remote 3 times, The preference page will show up, press 9653, Use the up and down key to select the Region, Select 0 for all regions.

or
With no disk in player, use remote and press 16719.
"Region Code 1
Change Region Code" will appear on the screen.
Press 0 on remote.
"Region Code Change OK
Region Code "all" will appear on the screen.
Press exit, Done!

These may or may not work! You really need to find out which player your player is equivalent to - i.e. is it the same as model xxxx?

9th December 2006 23:20  #4

mrs_pink Member Join Date: December 2006 Location: Mexico Posts: 1
Press the right key on the remote 3 times

what do you mean with the right key? :$

11th December 2006 2:28  #5

Worst Nightmare Senior Member Join Date: July 2002 Location: Australia Posts: 6,706 Send a message via AIM to Worst Nightmare Send a message via ICQ to Worst Nightmare Send a message via MSN to Worst Nightmare Send a message via Yahoo to Worst Nightmare Send a message via Google to Worst Nightmare
I assume it is the right arrow key on your remote...

10th April 2007 4:27  #6

sjuan_arturo Member Join Date: April 2007 Location: Mexico Posts: 1
i tried the 2 ways but i still cant hack the dvd, the region code box doesnt appaer waht can i do?

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?