Cookies on DVDActive
DVDActive uses cookies to remember your actions, such as your answer in the poll. Cookies are also used by third-parties for statistics, social media and advertising. By using this website, it is assumed that you agree to this.
 
Leaderboard Extra
LOST I love U

Forums - Discs & Movies - LOST I love U 

17th January 2008 4:10  #1

violet1985 Banned Join Date: January 2008 Location: Armenia Posts: 4
LOST I love U
Is anyone else watching this series?

I love the show, but they need to cut back on the lengthy last episode recaps, and get some more content, and like scrubs and the sopranos with long breaks, this show decided to take a 3 week hiatus.

Anyone else completed fixated on this show or am I the only one?
I want to buy the DVD,can you tell me some excellent shopping online?
And how do you think about some china-dropship? Are they reliable?
By "all changes" I hope you mean "makes sense".

17th January 2008 6:15  #2

Andrewr05 Member Join Date: December 2007 Location: United States Posts: 172 Send a message via Yahoo to Andrewr05
I have not seen every episode but I've seen quite a few and I quite like the show...
Enough to buy it on DVD at some point even...

19th January 2008 5:45  #3

Jersey Jedi Member Join Date: August 2004 Location: United States Posts: 714
Werd.

19th January 2008 6:05  #4

NTRO Member Join Date: January 2008 Location: United States Posts: 6
I like the show alot, It's like a unique soap opera & defintely entertaining. It will be great to have it back on television starting Jan 31st.

19th January 2008 6:53  #5

Sam Spade Member Join Date: January 2007 Location: United States Posts: 2,030 Send a message via MSN to Sam Spade
Cannot wait for it to start again.Still need to buy season 3 on dvd.

1st April 2008 16:41  #6

heta_1234 Member Join Date: March 2008 Location: Finland Posts: 3
yeah, I like Lost too. I don't have any of those DVD-seasons, maybe I buy some day...
I live in Finland and I kind afraid to read those topics in here - we haven't see so many seasons what it have made.

(I'm sorry about my English, I'm really from Finland. You can correct, if I do some mistakes - or ask if you don't understand.)

2nd April 2008 0:03  #7

Andrewr05 Member Join Date: December 2007 Location: United States Posts: 172 Send a message via Yahoo to Andrewr05
heta_1234 wrote: We haven't see so many seasons what it have made.
(I'm sorry about my English, I'm really from Finland. You can correct, if I do some mistakes - or ask if you don't understand.)
I understood what you meant...

I think you were meaning that you were scared to open these threads because in Finland they are not up to date with the broadcast so you don't want the show ruined if there were spoilers...

2nd April 2008 0:08  #8

Mal Webmaster Join Date: May 2001 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 1,290
I still haven't seen this show. The very first episode appeared on TV at exactly the same time the CPU for our old server died... damn you server!?! Happy

2nd April 2008 0:13  #9

Jersey Jedi Member Join Date: August 2004 Location: United States Posts: 714
Mal wrote: I still haven't seen this show. The very first episode appeared on TV at exactly the same time the CPU for our old server died... damn you server!?! Happy

Wow... that's crazy considering the whole reason the plane crashed Spoiler: 2nd Season Spoiler ALERT  was because of an electromagnetic surge on the island. I Love mees some good coincidence.

And if you're not at least considering watching LOST, you must hate great TV.

2nd April 2008 16:36  #10

heta_1234 Member Join Date: March 2008 Location: Finland Posts: 3
Andrewr05 wrote: heta_1234 wrote: We haven't see so many seasons what it have made.
(I'm sorry about my English, I'm really from Finland. You can correct, if I do some mistakes - or ask if you don't understand.)
I understood what you meant...

I think you were meaning that you were scared to open these threads because in Finland they are not up to date with the broadcast so you don't want the show ruined if there were spoilers...
yeah. : ) oh damn, the other channel start to show that design-competition (project runway) at the same time, when lost is coming the other channel!
my little sister is a huge fan of that... : S

14th April 2008 15:48  #11

positivej Banned Join Date: February 2008 Location: United States Posts: 11
you gusy r watching the wrong lost!!!!
I'm so over the show the Lost, I actually was hoping this board was dedicated to Jack Ketchums movie which shares the same title. This movie is the truth, scary as hell in a Hannibal Lecter kind of way and never letting up. Relentlessly disturbing in its realistic depiction of an true sociopath that may be living next door to each and every one of us. Sorry for thread hijacking but this Lost is the only lost worth talking about right now in my opinion.

14th April 2008 17:44  #12

Jersey Jedi Member Join Date: August 2004 Location: United States Posts: 714
you gusy r watching the wrong lost!!!!
positivej wrote: I'm so over the show the Lost, I actually was hoping this board was dedicated to Jack Ketchums movie which shares the same title. This movie is the truth, scary as hell in a Hannibal Lecter kind of way and never letting up. Relentlessly disturbing in its realistic depiction of an true sociopath that may be living next door to each and every one of us. Sorry for thread hijacking but this Lost is the only lost worth talking about right now in my opinion.

You, sir, are stone-f**k nuts.

Sorry for the bluntness, but LOST is in the upper echelon of all cinematic media. You can like "The Lost" as much as you want, but saying that LOST is not worth discussion is purely blasphemous.

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?