Cookies on DVDActive
DVDActive uses cookies to remember your actions, such as your answer in the poll. Cookies are also used by third-parties for statistics, social media and advertising. By using this website, it is assumed that you agree to this.

Leaderboard Extra
MR. AND MRS. SMITHE (2005) OFFICIAL MPAA RATING AND DIRECTOR'S CUT.

Forums - Discs & Movies - MR. AND MRS. SMITHE (2005) OFFICIAL MPAA RATING AND DIRECTOR'S CUT. 

1st July 2005 15:45  #31

Jonathan Bennett Member Join Date: March 2005 Location: United States Posts: 600 Send a message via AIM to Jonathan Bennett Send a message via MSN to Jonathan Bennett Send a message via Yahoo to Jonathan Bennett Send a message via Google to Jonathan Bennett
It's now at Number 10.
I think 2046, a foreign film I've been anticipating, will top my best of the year most likely.

6th July 2005 14:51  #32

- - Senior Member Join Date: March 2005 Location: Canada Posts: 594
Angelina kick butts way before she was Mrs. Smith.

6th July 2005 18:44  #33

E. Costigan Senior Member Join Date: January 2005 Location: Canada Posts: 1,026
I'm not surprised that the film is on the Bottom 100 of IMDb after viewing that clip.

6th July 2005 20:20  #34

Jonny "Me You" Senior Member Join Date: March 2004 Location: Canada Posts: 2,863
It looked light she was fighting those dudes in the tunnel from Terminator 3.

9th July 2005 21:48  #35

Jonathan Bennett Member Join Date: March 2005 Location: United States Posts: 600 Send a message via AIM to Jonathan Bennett Send a message via MSN to Jonathan Bennett Send a message via Yahoo to Jonathan Bennett Send a message via Google to Jonathan Bennett
Quote: Originally posted by Danny Boy
Angelina kick butts way before she was Mrs. Smith.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Page Number: 1 [2]

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?