Cookies on DVDActive
DVDActive uses cookies to remember your actions, such as your answer in the poll. Cookies are also used by third-parties for statistics, social media and advertising. By using this website, it is assumed that you agree to this.

Leaderboard Extra
Natalie Wood DVD Collection (August 2008)

Forums - Discs & Movies - Natalie Wood DVD Collection (August 2008) 

1st July 2008 16:16  #1

Bowie Fett Member Join Date: June 2008 Location: United States Posts: 3
Wood DVD Set
The Natalie Wood Collection will be released by Warner Brothers in August (in the USA). It will include Special Editions of "Splendor in the Grass," "Gypsy," "Inside Daisy Clover," "Cash McCall," "Bombers B-52," and "Sex and the Single Girl." Does anyone have more info on the set? I was told that WB would announce the date and specs in June.

Thanks.

Bowie Fett wrote: The Natalie Wood Collection will be released by Warner Brothers in August (in the USA). It will include Special Editions of "Splendor in the Grass," "Gypsy," "Inside Daisy Clover," "Cash McCall," "Bombers B-52," and "Sex and the Single Girl." Does anyone have more info on the set? I was told that WB would announce the date and specs in June.

Thanks.

No news yet Sad

Who would I contact at Warner Bros. to inquire about this release?

2nd July 2008 6:13  #2

Slave2Horror Member Join Date: March 2006 Location: United States Posts: 116 Send a message via MSN to Slave2Horror
Apparently nobody cares.

14th July 2008 21:38  #3

Bowie Fett Member Join Date: June 2008 Location: United States Posts: 3
Natalie Wood DVDs
I'm guessing the set may have been pushed to late September/October...?

15th July 2008 17:32  #4

Stubby Member Join Date: December 2006 Location: United States Posts: 290
Slave2Horror wrote: Apparently nobody cares.

I do and will purchase it when it ships this year.

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?