Leaderboard Extra
pacific dvd1002

Forums - Discs & Movies - pacific dvd1002 

8th December 2005 16:16  #1

peti779 Member Join Date: December 2005 Location: Romania Posts: 2
pacific dvd1002
Hi, some time ago I brought a Pacific dvd1002, it is OK, but...
When I burn a dvd copy of a dvd movie on my pc can be played back, but on the Pacific player the message is "no disc". The format is +R, and the original can be played back on the Pacific...
Can anybody help me? Please...
PS I used Nero to burn version 6.6

8th December 2005 20:19  #2

Tony DeFrancisco Senior Member Join Date: July 2005 Location: United States Posts: 2,652
Are you backing up a rental or a borrowed movie, or a bought movie, because rentals and borrows are illegal.

8th December 2005 21:14  #3

Matt Contributor Join Date: October 2004 Location: United States Posts: 2,113
Tony DeFrancisco wrote: Are you backing up a rental or a borrowed movie, or a bought movie, because rentals and borrows are illegal.
Pretty soon, instead of some fake music video forcibly playing as soon as you put your disc in the player telling you that pirated movies are illegal and admonishing your moral judgement, you'll be seeing Tony reading a statement from a sheet of spiral notebook paper.

8th December 2005 21:25  #4

Tony DeFrancisco Senior Member Join Date: July 2005 Location: United States Posts: 2,652
Matt wrote: Tony DeFrancisco wrote: Are you backing up a rental or a borrowed movie, or a bought movie, because rentals and borrows are illegal.
Pretty soon, instead of some fake music video forcibly playing as soon as you put your disc in the player telling you that pirated movies are illegal and admonishing your moral judgement, you'll be seeing Tony reading a statement from a sheet of spiral notebook paper.
It took me a while to see if that law still applies.

9th December 2005 12:06  #5

peti779 Member Join Date: December 2005 Location: Romania Posts: 2
Thank you for your opinion. The dvd was bought and I've got the answer for my problem. The solution is: This model , Pacific dvd1002, can playback only dvd-r formatted dvd's... So I tryed to burn dvd-r disks and it is OK now.
Thanks for anybody

9th December 2005 12:44  #6

You're welcome.

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?