Leaderboard Extra
Problem with Goodmans DVD3600PKT

Forums - Discs & Movies - Problem with Goodmans DVD3600PKT 

20th April 2005 18:01  #1

Jon Hill Member Join Date: April 2005 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 2
Problem with Goodmans DVD3600PKT
I've got a Goodmans DVD3600PKT player and while watching a DVD after about 70-80 minutes the picture starts to flash and then go into black and white. If you stop then play again the proble starts again after about 2 minutes. Does anyone know how to stop it or what the problem is?

20th April 2005 20:12  #2

Jonny "Me You" Senior Member Join Date: March 2004 Location: Canada Posts: 2,863
That almost sounds like a macromedia problem. Your player isnt hooked through a VCR is it?

20th April 2005 21:07  #3

Jon Hill Member Join Date: April 2005 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 2
Its linked directly to my tv through a scart lead. The neighbouring scart socket goes to my VCR though. Could that be the problem?

21st April 2005 0:03  #4

Jonny "Me You" Senior Member Join Date: March 2004 Location: Canada Posts: 2,863
Oops, I should have said Macrovision above. Macromedia is in my head because Adobe just bought it Tongue

Back to the problem.. No, if your player is hooked directly into the TV then nothing else should be effecting the image. Hmmmmm Is it just the one movie or any? I have heard of improper disc authoring being mis-interpreted on some players which causes playback errors. Worse case senario its the player itself and somehow its programming has been currupted. If you have a B&W setting on the player, try turning it on and off and see if that clears the problem. Also check your scart hookup, it could always be the wire. Maybe switch ends and stick the one in the tv into the player and vice versa?

Hope some of this helps!

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?