Cookies on DVDActive
DVDActive uses cookies to remember your actions, such as your answer in the poll. Cookies are also used by third-parties for statistics, social media and advertising. By using this website, it is assumed that you agree to this.

Leaderboard Extra
Superman 2000 Expanded Edition (Region 2)

Forums - Discs & Movies - Superman 2000 Expanded Edition (Region 2) 

24th December 2006 14:49  #1

Darrell Judd Member Join Date: March 2002 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 115
Superman 2000 Expanded Edition (Region 2)
Hi all

I have recently bought the Christopher Reeve Coolection of the Superman movies. I settled down to watch the Expanded Edition of the first one and it is just refusing to play. I have taken it back to the shop and exchanged it once already and it is jst doing the same thing.

So then I decided to try it on y pc..... same thing again.....

Is anyone else having this problem?

25th December 2006 23:58  #2

SPIDER-MAN Member Join Date: November 2006 Location: United States Posts: 30
Try changing the region on your DVD player & computer & see if that helps. Do you have both set to play discs from different regions, if so switch both to only the region 2 setting & see if that helps. Ask a friend if you can try the disc on their dvd player to see if it works. Is this the only disc in the set that you are encountering this problem with?

9th January 2007 22:59  #3

stanton heck Member Join Date: June 2005 Location: United States Posts: 1,098
I had trouble all the time on the DVD player in my bedroom!  WHen a DVD doesn't load I put in a DVD cleaner disc.  I use the dvd cleaner disc and then put in a dvd that would not play! AFTER WORDS THE MOVIE DOES PLAY.  

10th January 2007 15:34  #4

demiscy Member Join Date: April 2006 Location: Cyprus Posts: 589
stanton: what dvd cleaner to you use?

12th January 2007 23:32  #5

Trap Door Member Join Date: January 2006 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 250
My plays but made an awful humming nose that I had to drown out with the volume.

19th January 2007 7:37  #6

stanton heck Member Join Date: June 2005 Location: United States Posts: 1,098
A Phillips DVD cleaner

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?