Cookies on DVDActive
DVDActive uses cookies to remember your actions, such as your answer in the poll. Cookies are also used by third-parties for statistics, social media and advertising. By using this website, it is assumed that you agree to this.
 
Leaderboard Extra
The DaVinci Code R6 in brief ...

Forums - Discs & Movies - The DaVinci Code R6 in brief ... 

Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?
Additional Options These options are not required but may be useful.
Existing Posts
Mal
I'm going to close this thread in the interests of keeping the peace.
Mr.Badass wrote: well, it's a fact, autistic people are perhaps the most different kind of people in the world, autistic people hate each other, their are few autistic people who get along, read one of my mother's books... search Mitzi Waltz on amazon, that's my motherHey, you said you weren't going to post at the site anymore!

Goddamnit I gotta end this internet-insomnia.

Worst Nightmare wrote: Chris, please remove this liar from the website. If his name was Seth then why does his My Space page point to Ian William Schultz's page (as you have pointed out).
The last straw for me was his comments on the "World Trade Center" dvd news - an insult to the people on the plane and their families.
Using autism as an excuse is not fair on the people who have autism - I bought my current house from people with an autistic teenager - and it is an insult to them.
Nightmare - I seriously doubt his name is Seth, since Seth is a character of From Dusk Till Dawn, in which according to his myspace profile and FilmFanatix account, he seems to fancy it.
Chris, please remove this liar from the website. If his name was Seth then why does his My Space page point to Ian William Schultz's page (as you have pointed out).
The last straw for me was his comments on the "World Trade Center" dvd news - an insult to the people on the plane and their families.
Using autism as an excuse is not fair on the people who have autism - I bought my current house from people with an autistic teenager - and it is an insult to them.
well, it's a fact, autistic people are perhaps the most different kind of people in the world, autistic people hate each other, their are few autistic people who get along, read one of my mother's books... search Mitzi Waltz on amazon, that's my mother
Mhmm... whatever you say...

Well I'm not gonna argue, because A). I'm tired and B). It's not worth fighting with someone who is eventually going to be banned anyways.
Tony DeFrancisco wrote: Mr.Badass wrote: Tony DeFrancisco wrote: Ahem...

I wonder what his name is... is it Mike Hunt? Very Happy

And yes, Nic definately has some comedy in her. She made me laugh numerous occasions.

God you don't have autism, if you had autism you probably wouldn't know what a good film is... wait a minute, yeah, you may have autism.

No offense to autistic (sp?) people.


dude, that is one of the most arrogent comments i've ever heard, you don't even know what autism is so shut your bleeding mouth. hell , Spielberg has autism and you knows how to make a great movie (mind, not always) but anyway I do and I can't help so don't go on rant saying you know stuff about me when you don't know me well
Speilberg does? Where did you find this one out at?

Wikipedia says: "It is claimed that Spielberg has been diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome though no factual information exists to certify this."

So you can't say that he does or not. That's just one thing you can't prove.

Anyway, I don't? I have an austic cousin. Don't tell me I don't know what autism is.


well wikipedia is lot of the time full of S**t so don't say "Wikipedia said..." because 60% of the time their wrong.

Their is many different kinda of autisic people, some like me after pretty capable and some are not nearly as much and need more nuture than most
Mr.Badass wrote: Tony DeFrancisco wrote: Ahem...

I wonder what his name is... is it Mike Hunt? Very Happy

And yes, Nic definately has some comedy in her. She made me laugh numerous occasions.

God you don't have autism, if you had autism you probably wouldn't know what a good film is... wait a minute, yeah, you may have autism.

No offense to autistic (sp?) people.


dude, that is one of the most arrogent comments i've ever heard, you don't even know what autism is so shut your bleeding mouth. hell , Spielberg has autism and you knows how to make a great movie (mind, not always) but anyway I do and I can't help so don't go on rant saying you know stuff about me when you don't know me well
Speilberg does? Where did you find this one out at?

Wikipedia says: "It is claimed that Spielberg has been diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome though no factual information exists to certify this."

So you can't say that he does or not. That's just one thing you can't prove.

Anyway, I don't? I have an austic cousin. Don't tell me I don't know what autism is.
Tony DeFrancisco wrote: Ahem...

I wonder what his name is... is it Mike Hunt? Very Happy

And yes, Nic definately has some comedy in her. She made me laugh numerous occasions.

God you don't have autism, if you had autism you probably wouldn't know what a good film is... wait a minute, yeah, you may have autism.

No offense to autistic (sp?) people.


dude, that is one of the most arrogent comments i've ever heard, you don't even know what autism is so shut your bleeding mouth. hell , Spielberg has autism and you knows how to make a great movie (mind, not always) but anyway I do and I can't help so don't go on rant saying you know stuff about me when you don't know me well
Ahem...

I wonder what his name is... is it Mike Hunt? Very Happy

And yes, Nic definately has some comedy in her. She made me laugh numerous occasions.

God you don't have autism, if you had autism you probably wouldn't know what a good film is... wait a minute, yeah, you may have autism.

No offense to autistic (sp?) people.
A. I have no friends
B. I find your posts arrogent
C.I'm depression because I have autism,a speech inpediment,Asperger Syndrome
D. How the f**k i'm I'm semi-literate just because i'm not the king of the spelling B?
E.You know why i'm depressed? because I don't have no friends, i'm not good social relations, I can't help, it's just the way I am

so before coming up with some prejudices about me ask me first you f**king hypocrite
So your name is not Ian William Schultz? You aren't a self-confessed fifteen year old 'troubled teen' who compares himself (somewhat laughably) to Donnie Darko? Must be someone else's MySpace page you've linked to then. Perhaps you're schizophrenic (you certainly appear to have enough user accounts)?

Pretty much every post you make on this site is in some way arrogant, confrontational or flat out retarded, and I get more complaints about you than anyone else who posts here. I've warned you numerous times, yet you persist with these childish, semi-literate rants on an almost daily basis, so I've decided to leave your fate up to the rest of the forum users. If just one person posts requesting that I ban you, consider yourself gone.
Ok... I find you one of the most revoluting human beings on the earth and you think it's ok to bully somebody and I'm gonna report you being a bully and giving a member of this website abuse because he thinks somebdoy is weaker than somebody else , you a scum-bag and I know it won't do any good cause you will make some lie and not get banned so I don't really care but here I am and if I ever see you in my life,I would do for at you and than kick the living daylights out you and theirs no point ban because well I never gonna post here again so here is that nifty image...



Gabe Powers wrote: Nic's obviously joking, she isn't feeling sorry for herself.

And I can't speak for anyone else, but I refuse to use that username when refering to you. It's childish.


it's my username and It was a idea for a film I can up once so use when ever you talk about but i'll proberly get don't even banned bother but my name on my profile here is Seth so use it
Nic's obviously joking, she isn't feeling sorry for herself.

And I can't speak for anyone else, but I refuse to use that username when refering to you. It's childish.
that's a matter of opinion

and my name is actually not Ian, so don't call me thatt, user my username

and I find it bullying
You see Nic gets away with stuff like that because she's generally quite an amusing, positive poster, with a clearly defined sense of humour and comprehension of irony. None of that applies to you Ian.
no, it's badass cause it's so true
Calling chris a chav? It's not badass, it's just a fact. You don't see him saying otherwise do you?
Exxxxactly!
Nic Mall wrote: It's not. Ignore chris (he's a chav!).

i would shake your hand, that was badass!

how much is the collector's boxset?
It's not. Ignore chris (he's a chav!).
I really enjoyed the book and just ordered the R3 extended edition. Hopefully it's not as bad as people say it is.
Blame the Mal for that one. I saw The Da Vinci Code last week and had to use matchsticks to prop up my eyelids Tongue
The swear filter on this site is c**p..why the hell is it filtering out c**p? C**p isn't swearing!

Oh and Da Vinci Code wasn't that bad. So shush Tongue
Why is everyone so in love with the limited sets for this film? It was c**p.
Yeah they do. R1 has the gift set..Only it's in a really REALLY c**ppy box.
Region 1 never get these cool bonus sets.
Can we europeans buy/order?
The DaVinci Code R6 in brief ...


Excel Media www.excelmedia.net , the official Region-6 distributor for Sony Pictures and BBC,
has released 4 editions of The DaVinci Code DVD in China.

#1 World's premiere release (early Sept)

This is the very first release that feature only Chinese dubbing.
Selling at around 22 yuan (USD 2.75)



Note: Although the disc marked Region 6, I've tested the disc and found that it's actually Region 0.

#2 Dual-layer DTS Extended edition

This edition, in exclusive 1.85: 1 format, feature English dubbing in DTS-ES and DD 5.1
It is Region 6 PAL. Selling at around 32 yuan (USD 4.00)



#3 Special edition (2 disc), with a pen

This is the edition worth buying.
Pricing at 75 yuan (USD 9)



#4 Region-6 Gift Set

This edition has identical bonus items as Region-3 Gift Set (e.g. Certificate, toy etc)