Cookies on DVDActive
DVDActive uses cookies to remember your actions, such as your answer in the poll. Cookies are also used by third-parties for statistics, social media and advertising. By using this website, it is assumed that you agree to this.

Leaderboard Extra
Warner Home Video's Decision 2006

Forums - Discs & Movies - Warner Home Video's Decision 2006 

2nd June 2006 18:38  #1

Matt Contributor Join Date: October 2004 Location: United States Posts: 2,113
Warner Home Video's Decision 2006
Partnering with Amazon.com, Warner Home Video is once again asking conusmers to vote for which of their back catalog titles they'll be releasing later this year.

Let them know, vote today!

2nd June 2006 21:46  #2

Gabe Powers Editor Join Date: September 2004 Location: United States Posts: 4,467 Send a message via ICQ to Gabe Powers
Is that it? I guess I'll vote for "Get to Know Your Rabbit", but I'm not all that excited about any of those.

2nd June 2006 23:21  #3

I'd like to the see The Illustrated Man and Looker released on DVD, but yeah, outside of those two none of those really do anything for me either. I'm still waiting on Warner to release Sydney Pollack's The Yakuza with Robert Mitchum and Ken Takakura; excellent film that is long overdue on DVD.

2nd June 2006 23:30  #4

Gabe Powers Editor Join Date: September 2004 Location: United States Posts: 4,467 Send a message via ICQ to Gabe Powers
I never saw The Illustrated Man. It was my favorite book growing up though.

2nd June 2006 23:36  #5

Decent movie, not as good as the book but decent nonetheless; Rod Steiger is good in it. I'm surprised more of Bradbury's stuff hasn't been adapted to film to be honest, The Ray Bradbury Theater show was pretty good an dneeds to get a seasonal release on DVD.

Looker's a fairly decent Michael Crichton movie, though I still think Coma is his best film as director.

3rd June 2006 10:43  #6

rob murray Member Join Date: November 2004 Location: United States Posts: 477
holy B-movie list batman!

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?