Cookies on DVDActive
DVDActive uses cookies to remember your actions, such as your answer in the poll. Cookies are also used by third-parties for statistics, social media and advertising. By using this website, it is assumed that you agree to this.

Leaderboard Extra
What classics will Warner Bros release in 2006?

Forums - Discs & Movies - What classics will Warner Bros release in 2006? 

27th December 2005 12:13  #1

Muir Member Join Date: December 2005 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 4
What classics will Warner Bros release in 2006?
As Warner Bros seem currently to be the tops for remastering techniques I wondered what classic back catalogue stuff they are due to release in 2006?

I'm hoping for Whatever Happened To Baby Jane in a new remasterd verion with extras etc!

27th December 2005 19:16  #2

Aaron Schneiderman Senior Member Join Date: September 2005 Location: United States Posts: 1,198
I heard some rumors that they will be releasing a "Dead End Kids / East Side Kids / Bowery Boys" Collection. This is what I am most eager to get my hands on. If you aren't familiar with these films, check out "Dead End" with Humphrey Bogart, and you'll get to see the origin of these characters. I have been waiting for them to remaster "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" for a very long time. I want an anamorpic version before I will buy.

31st December 2005 12:13  #3

Muir Member Join Date: December 2005 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 4
I'm sure that I heard that they ( Warner Bros ) were doing a new edition of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane/The Bad Seed, whether the transfer is an anamorphic version I have no idea, I'm hoping that there will be some extras - a documentary about the making of Baby Jane maybe?

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?