Cookies on DVDActive
DVDActive uses cookies to remember your actions, such as your answer in the poll. Cookies are also used by third-parties for statistics, social media and advertising. By using this website, it is assumed that you agree to this.

Leaderboard Extra
What movie to you was the Worst Movie of 2006

Forums - Discs & Movies - What movie to you was the Worst Movie of 2006  

2nd February 2007 22:45  #31

Cheddar J. Cheese Member Join Date: October 2004 Location: Canada Posts: 1,492
£ukasz D wrote: and as for the LOTR..i just hate them..but that's my opinion- but if you would ask me about the most over-rated film all time i'd go with LOTr.

I said I'd back out, but I must ask this one question: Why then, if you hate them would you jump at the chance to buy the Extended Editions for 25 quid? Why would you [want to] buy movies you hate? Longer versions I might add. And also, if you didn't like the first one, why would you watch the next two?

£ukasz D wrote on 25th November 2006 20:56:   yamiiguy wrote:
 Well went into Virgin Megastores today and they had the 12 disc EE boxset for £24.99 so I picked it up. BARGAIN if I say so myself

i'd buy it right away for that price..here at my place you can't buy it for less then Ł68,50

Now I'll back out peacefully, so long as I am not called upon.
Page Number: 1 [2]

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?