Leaderboard Extra
1000 Posts!

Forums - General Chat - 1000 Posts! 

24th May 2005 10:16  #1

Worst Nightmare Senior Member Join Date: July 2002 Location: Australia Posts: 6,706 Send a message via AIM to Worst Nightmare Send a message via ICQ to Worst Nightmare Send a message via MSN to Worst Nightmare Send a message via Yahoo to Worst Nightmare Send a message via Google to Worst Nightmare
1000 Posts!
A milestone(?) of good, bad and ugly posts...

Ladies and Gentleman, I promise now to try and get a life!

Happy
Still can't compete with the almighty Jonny Me You! Smoking Cool

24th May 2005 15:33  #2

Jonny "Me You" Senior Member Join Date: March 2004 Location: Canada Posts: 2,863
Awesome Nightmare...If I get a night with Jessica Alba, I wonder what you get?

Are we the only ones above 1k?

Either way, I dont think DVD Answers has ever had as much participation. Way to go guys!

24th May 2005 15:40  #3

Jonny "Me You" Senior Member Join Date: March 2004 Location: Canada Posts: 2,863
Hey just to clarify for the curious - I used Me You originally because I didnt think I would post much, so I just filled in the First and Last name in the registration process Me and You. Ironic huh?

The reason I added Jonny (a shortened version of my actual name)in there a short time ago is because after all this time I didnt want to give the false impression I'm Asian or trying to be derogatory or anything.

25th May 2005 0:25  #4

Worst Nightmare Senior Member Join Date: July 2002 Location: Australia Posts: 6,706 Send a message via AIM to Worst Nightmare Send a message via ICQ to Worst Nightmare Send a message via MSN to Worst Nightmare Send a message via Yahoo to Worst Nightmare Send a message via Google to Worst Nightmare
Knowing my luck it would be Estelle Getty..... Shocked
And to think my first name is Adam but I am known as most people's "Worst Nightmare".
Or maybe my wifes' who is now enjoying her fifth month of pregnancy (our first child) with 24 hours of morning sickness still......

25th May 2005 0:40  #5

Gabe Powers Editor Join Date: September 2004 Location: United States Posts: 4,433 Send a message via ICQ to Gabe Powers
I've heard from my doctor that pregnancy is very much akin to going through Chemo-therapy, only the more brutal chemo side effects usually wear off after a few days and pregnancy is pretty much non-stop for 9 months. I sure am glad I can't get pregnant.Tongue

25th May 2005 1:24  #6

After watching my wife throw up (how many carrots can people keep in their stomachs?) heaps of times, thank the gods that I can't get pregnant either!
Plastic bags rule!

25th May 2005 14:42  #7

How did this thread change the topic to upchucking? lol

Congratulations though Adam Wink

26th May 2005 8:14  #8

DVD to pregnancy - isn't that a natural progression? Wink

26th May 2005 18:42  #9

Gabe Powers Editor Join Date: September 2004 Location: United States Posts: 4,433 Send a message via ICQ to Gabe Powers
Depending on the DVD. Anything starring Gilbert Godfree will most likely lead to sterility.

26th May 2005 22:35  #10

....or Golden Girls!

27th May 2005 0:48  #11

Je Ff Member Join Date: February 2005 Location: United States Posts: 438
HAHAHA, Bea Arthur's old.

27th May 2005 20:22  #12

Quote: Originally posted by Jeff Shute
HAHAHA, Bea Arthur's old.

Yeah but she's great at giving snu-snu Wink

29th May 2005 3:30  #13

Quote: Originally posted by Jonny "Me You"
[quote] Originally posted by Jeff Shute
[b]HAHAHA, Bea Arthur's old.

Yeah but she's great at giving snu-snu Wink
I see....so there is an advantage of removeable dentures.... Very Happy

29th May 2005 15:06  #14

lol...ewwwwwwwwww

It's a reference to an episode of Futurama she was on. Wink

30th May 2005 2:52  #15

Ah yes - Futurama - a great show - Has anyone heard if they are actually going to produce further episodes due to the popularity of the show on dvd?

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?