Cookies on DVDActive
DVDActive uses cookies to remember your actions, such as your answer in the poll. Cookies are also used by third-parties for statistics, social media and advertising. By using this website, it is assumed that you agree to this.

Leaderboard Extra
1000th Post

Forums - General Chat - 1000th Post 

1st November 2005 1:44  #1

Tony DeFrancisco Senior Member Join Date: July 2005 Location: United States Posts: 2,652
1000th Post
Yes... it was all too much computer time for those 3 months and 11 days but I did it. Of course, it will be awhile before I pass Jonny.

1st November 2005 1:46  #2

Gabe Powers Editor Join Date: September 2004 Location: United States Posts: 4,457 Send a message via ICQ to Gabe Powers
Dude, I JUST POSTED my SVU and Zero Woman reviews, how could they allready have comments? even if you didn't read them, that seems impossible. Do you transend time or something?

1st November 2005 2:04  #3

Tony DeFrancisco Senior Member Join Date: July 2005 Location: United States Posts: 2,652
No. What I do is that I have a quick look of some of the aspects in the reviews (video, audio, extras, etc.). I know it takes a lot of time to write these reviews and I enjoy almost all of them, but I breeze by. I also check back some times when I'm bored and I take time to read it.

1st November 2005 2:12  #4

Jonny "Me You" Senior Member Join Date: March 2004 Location: Canada Posts: 2,863
Congrats Tony. Keep postin' Wink

1st November 2005 2:25  #5

John Oaks Senior Member Join Date: October 2004 Location: United States Posts: 951
Congrats! You even passed me now. Tongue

1st November 2005 2:28  #6

Thanks guys. And sweet avatars, to both of you

1st November 2005 15:02  #7

John Oaks Senior Member Join Date: October 2004 Location: United States Posts: 951
Do you want me to make you one Tony?

1st November 2005 17:24  #8

Tom Editor Join Date: May 2001 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 2,497 Send a message via ICQ to Tom
I reckon we should reset the post counts on Active, just to piss everyone off Wink Hehe

1st November 2005 19:45  #9

rob murray Member Join Date: November 2004 Location: United States Posts: 477
Damn ive been here a year and dont have anywhere near that.

1st November 2005 21:29  #10

Quote: Originally posted by -MFDOOM-
Do you want me to make you one Tony?
Can you tell me how to do it and I'll see if I can do it?

1st November 2005 22:36  #11

Smerph Member Join Date: October 2004 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 34
Quote: Originally posted by rob murray
Damn ive been here a year and dont have anywhere near that.

I wouldn't be too down; I've been writing for Answers for over a year and haven't even hit 100...

And, err, congratulations Tony.

1st November 2005 22:56  #12

Chris Gould Editor Join Date: May 2001 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 7,113 Send a message via ICQ to Chris Gould Send a message via MSN to Chris Gould Send a message via Skype to Chris Gould
That's alright Pete, I'm not sure 'awesome job' should even qualify as a post. Perhaps we can get Mal to add a filter Wink

1st November 2005 23:12  #13

Quote: Originally posted by Chris Gould
That's alright Pete, I'm not sure 'awesome job' should even qualify as a post. Perhaps we can get Mal to add a filter Wink
Really funny, Chris. I already mentioned that most of the reviews I read are great. And Pete did a fine job with Ghostbusters. That's all I have to post most of the time, unless if I see a problem or I was to comment the movie.

2nd November 2005 1:59  #14

Worst Nightmare Senior Member Join Date: July 2002 Location: Australia Posts: 6,706 Send a message via AIM to Worst Nightmare Send a message via ICQ to Worst Nightmare Send a message via MSN to Worst Nightmare Send a message via Yahoo to Worst Nightmare Send a message via Google to Worst Nightmare
Quote: Originally posted by Tom Woodward
I reckon we should reset the post counts on Active, just to piss everyone off Wink Hehe
Ha Ha....funny boy....

Don't you realise that some people don't have lives?

oh, that's me I spose....

Although at 3 in the morning, sometimes you get real bored at work...

4th November 2005 5:17  #15

Jonathan Bennett Member Join Date: March 2005 Location: United States Posts: 600 Send a message via AIM to Jonathan Bennett Send a message via MSN to Jonathan Bennett Send a message via Yahoo to Jonathan Bennett Send a message via Google to Jonathan Bennett
You've only been here since July and have 1,000 posts already.
I've been around since March(although I didn't start posting alot till late June) and I have only 244.

4th November 2005 12:32  #16

I started to come on here in April of 2004. I just never got a membership on here.

4th November 2005 15:59  #17

Jonathan Bennett Member Join Date: March 2005 Location: United States Posts: 600 Send a message via AIM to Jonathan Bennett Send a message via MSN to Jonathan Bennett Send a message via Yahoo to Jonathan Bennett Send a message via Google to Jonathan Bennett
Quote: Originally posted by Tony DeFrancisco
I started to come on here in April of 2004. I just never got a membership on here.

I remember that I started to come here back in September of last year.

16th November 2005 22:56  #18

Edgeworth Member Join Date: July 2004 Location: United States Posts: 256 Send a message via AIM to Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Edgeworth
Wow. You got the Senior Member title and everything. Sad

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?