Cookies on DVDActive
DVDActive uses cookies to remember your actions, such as your answer in the poll. Cookies are also used by third-parties for statistics, social media and advertising. By using this website, it is assumed that you agree to this.

Leaderboard Extra
FALL TV 2007

Forums - General Chat - FALL TV 2007 

20th May 2007 2:58  #1

Mark Lim Member Join Date: March 2004 Location: Australia Posts: 1,211
FALL TV 2007
Is anyone excited about the lineup of new TV dramas, comedies, etc coming to TV around September 2007??!

I am. I like the new Grey's Anatomy spinoff 'Private Practice'. Will continue to watch Grey's of course.

Then there's 'Cashmere Mafia' starring Lucy Liu, and NBC's 'Bionic Woman'. And a few others. Can't remember which ones.

What are you people watching on TV and what will you watch out of the new 2007 Pilots?

20th May 2007 3:25  #2

Cheddar J. Cheese Member Join Date: October 2004 Location: Canada Posts: 1,492
NBC cancelled Studio 60 for The Bionic Woman... I can't get over that. Not a whole lot else comin' out, so I dunno. I'm not too thrilled.

Right now I religiously watch: 24, Lost, The Office, Scrubs, Family Guy and The Simpsons. Pretty much it. Everything else is either a re-run or a DVD.

20th May 2007 16:16  #3

Gunsprout Member Join Date: March 2006 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 171
I know it's not on TV but go and check out Sanctuary on Youtube. It's a new series of Webisodes starring Amanda Tapping (Samantha Carter from Stargate) playing what appears to be some kind of female Van Helsingish character (too early to tell properly because there's only 1 episode so far). Looks good and I quite like her with a British accent Happy

Maybe if they get enough people watching someone'll pony up the cash to make it into a full blown telly series...

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?