Cookies on DVDActive
DVDActive uses cookies to remember your actions, such as your answer in the poll. Cookies are also used by third-parties for statistics, social media and advertising. By using this website, it is assumed that you agree to this.

Leaderboard Extra
Region Free LG RH199HS

Forums - General Chat - Region Free LG RH199HS 

29th March 2007 18:43  #1

cstreet Member Join Date: March 2007 Location: Mozambique Posts: 1
Region Free LG RH199HS
I need some help for region freeon LG RH199HS
Tried Setup - Lock - 7 zero - Enter - Setup but nothing happen with or withou open tray

Tksall

2nd June 2007 10:59  #2

stanley Member Join Date: May 2007 Location: United Arab Emirates Posts: 1
LG RH199HS Region Code Free
I tried many option to unlock my dvd recorcder RH199hs but can u pls help me to unlock it. i tried 7 x 0 & 314159, & also buring RMTM0000 in the cd rom & play but failed.. pls suggest an alternate to fix this problem  

Hi, i got a GOOD NEWS FOR U & ALL.. i finally got my dvd recorder region free after my 1week search in the net.
1) pls press up & down button on the dvd recorder RH 199HS for 6sec.
2)you can than see, some code/numbers on the screen.
now all u need to do it insert this below # (2digit only)

PLS PRESS ENTER AFTER EVERY CODE SET
1) 0c
2) 20
3) 05
4) 70
5) 5e
6) cf
7) 01
8) 15

than press MENU, automatically the dvd will shut down, restart the dvd, go to setup, highlight lock, press 7times '0' you will get region free, press enter.

BUT.... u will see on the display M-CHK CABLE.
again press up & down button on the dvd recorder RH 199HS for 6sec.
1) d8
2) 00
3) 60
4) 71
5) 4e
6) ae
7) 06
8) 12

than press MENU, the system wil lshut down. than again on the power.. you will than be the luckiest person.... your DVD is region free & perfect.

if you succeed in this operation, pls let me know on my email if stanlouis@rediffmail.com
i wil be happy if i can help some one.

tks stan

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?