Cookies on DVDActive
DVDActive uses cookies to remember your actions, such as your answer in the poll. Cookies are also used by third-parties for statistics, social media and advertising. By using this website, it is assumed that you agree to this.

Leaderboard Extra
sony dvd player DAV-DZ111 can anyone help me?

Forums - General Chat - sony dvd player DAV-DZ111 can anyone help me? 

1st June 2009 12:41  #1

john.0066 Member Join Date: June 2009 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 2
sony dvd player DAV-DZ111 can anyone help me?
i have a sony dvd player DAV-DZ111. i have accidentally turned my it from pal mode to ntsc, now my tv shows no signal but can still play all dvds and cds but cant watch them. now i cant go into the dvd menu to undo my mistake and dont have the manual can anyone please help me?

4th June 2009 18:06  #2

Intergalactic Ponce Member Join Date: April 2005 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 1,151
How did you accidentally do it? Did you follow a procedure to change it from PAL to NTSC or was it a case of not knowing what buttons you pressed followed by you saying 'What I just do?'

5th June 2009 11:18  #3

opoll602 Member Join Date: June 2009 Location: United States Posts: 7
Re : sony dvd player DAV-DZ111 can anyone help me?
Yes, this problem is also occur in my DVD. But the problem is not in TV, the problem is is DVD because the DVD support only one time your play option. and next not display. It is DVD OS and System problem.

6th June 2009 10:18  #4

john.0066 Member Join Date: June 2009 Location: United Kingdom Posts: 2
have you recovered your dvd player now

i did it not knowing the difference between pal and NTSC, i didnt know if it would be better quality

Quick Reply 

Message Enter the message here then press submit. The username, password and message are required. Please make the message constructive, you are fully responsible for the legality of anything you contribute. Terms & conditions apply.
Not Registered?
Forgotten Details?