Breaking Bad: Season Five (US - DVD R1 | BD RA)
We've updated our news item with the package artwork for the DVD release
Starring: Bryan Cranston
Released: 4th June 2013
SRP: $65.99, $55.99
Sony has announced the June 4th release of
Breaking Bad: Season Five, or rather, the first half of season five, I suppose, considering that the second half hasn't aired yet (I believe they're still calling it season five all around). Extras are as follows:
Breaking Bad: Season Fiveepisodes include: Live Free or Die, Madrigal, Hazard Pay, Fifty-One, Dead Freight, Buyout, Say My Name, Gliding Over All
The Blu-ray Exclusive special features will include:
- Two all-new featurettes:
- Scene by Scene: Directors Discuss Memorable Moments provides the directors’ experience making the show.
- The Writers of Breaking Bad gives the writers a turn to show viewers what it’s really like to work together and create amazing scripts.
Blu-ray & DVD special features will include:
- Chicks ‘N’ Guns: A scene created and produced exclusively for the home entertainment release. Certain that the DEA dragnet that sent Mike fleeing is about to close around him, Jesse enlists Skinny Pete and a stripper to help him forget his woes...until Saul arrives and gives him something entirely new to fear.
- Cast & crew commentaries on every episode
- Deleted scenes
- Three all-new featurettes:
- Nothing Stops This Train takes viewers on location to see what a huge undertaking it is to film a modern-day train heist.
- The Cleaner: Jonathan Banks as Mike gives viewers a chance to spend time with fan-favorite Cleaner, Jonathan Banks, as he talks about his time with the show.
- Chicks ‘N’ Guns: Behind-the-Scenes shows how the scene came to be, going behind the scenes with Aaron Paul and Bob Odenkirk as it's filmed.
- Writers' Room Timelapse takes viewers through the entire breaking of episode Fifty-One with commentary from the writers.
- Laura Fraser & Jesse Plemons audition footage
- Prison stunt rehearsal footage
- Gallery 1988 Art Show features artwork inspired by the show
- Chris Hardwick's All-Star Celebrity Bowling features team Breaking Bad going head to head with team Nerdist to raise money for charity.
- Inside Breaking Bad: 19 episodes that give a behind-the-scenes look of what it takes to create an episode.
Quote: Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul return in their Emmy® winning roles of meth cooks Walter White and Jesse Pinkman in the fifth explosive season of Breaking Bad. With Gus Fring dead, Walt’s transformation from a well-meaning family man to a ruthless drug kingpin is nearly complete. Forming a partnership with Jesse and Mike (Jonathan Banks), Walt proceeds to make a killing until the fruits of his murderous schemes are threatened by a new development in the investigation led by Hank (Dean Norris). Executive produced by Vince Gilligan and Mark Johnson.
News by Gabriel Powers
Follow our updates
OTHER INTERESTING STUFF
Ricky Gervais Part Two DVD Vince Colosimo DVD David Prior: Part One DVD Bruce Boxleitner Interview: Area 51 DVD | BD Simon Heller DVD
Doctor Who: Terror of the Zygons UK - DVD R2 Haute Tension HK - DVD R3 Live Feed: Unrated US - DVD R1 Cars 2 US - BD Terminator 2: Judgment Day Skynet Edition UK - BD RB
Doctor Who: Scream of the Shalka UK - DVD R2 Stuff, The UK - BD RB Capricorn One UK - BD RB Massacre Mafia Style US - BD Manchurian Candidate, The UK - BD RB
Most Talked About
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies US - DVD R1 | BD RA Big Hero 6 US - BD RA Imitation Game US - DVD R1 | BD RA Birdman US - DVD R1 | BD RA Taken 3 US - DVD R1 | BD RA