Frankenstein's Army (US - DVD R1 | BD RA)
Dark Sky Films has news Richard Raaphorst's found-footage horror movie...
Starring: Karel Roden
Released: 10th September 2013
SRP: $34.98, $27.98
Dark Sky Films will be releasing Richard Raaphorst's period-set, WWII found-footage horror movie
Frankenstein's Army(seen without apostrophe on the trailers) on Blu-ray and DVD next month. There aren't any A/V specs right now, but extras are set to include:
- Making-Of Featurette: Revealing all facets of the filmmaking process, this 31-minute featurette uncovers everything from Richard Raaphorst's creature designs, to the film's pre-production process, to the actual creature creation by the Unreal FX team.
- Interviews with: Director Richard Raaphorst, Cinematographer Bart Beekman, Production Designer Jinrich Koci, Unreal FX Team, The Frankestein's Army Actors.
- Five incredible creature spots:
- Burnt Match Man Creature Spot
- Mosquito Man Creature Spot
- Propellerhead Creature Spot
- Teddy Bear Woman Creature Spot
- Razor Teeth Creature Spot
Quote: In the dying days of World War II, a battalion of Russian soldiers find themselves lost in enemy territory in eastern Germany. One soldier (Alexander Mercury) has been ordered to make a propaganda film as the squadron makes its way across the wintry landscape, and what follows is a thrilling mix of found-footage shocks and classic horror. Stumbling upon a village decimated by an unseen terror, the Russians are lured into the secret lab of deranged scientist Viktor (Karel Roden). Viktor has unearthed the journals of the legendary Dr. Victor Frankenstein and has used them to assemble an army of supersoldiers stitched together from the body parts of fallen Germans - a desperate Hitler's last ghastly ploy to escape defeat. Leaderless and faced with dissension in their dwindling ranks, the Russians must find the courage to face down this fearsome new brigade of flesh-and-metal "zombots" - or die trying.
News by Gabriel Powers
Follow our updates
OTHER INTERESTING STUFF
Doctor Who: The Movie UK - DVD R2 Gumball 3000 - 6 Days In May (2004) UK - DVD R2 Condor, The US - DVD R1 Red Dawn (2012) US - BD RA Down To Earth AU - DVD R4
David Hayter US - DVD R1 | BD RA SXSW Film 2013 - Part 1 US - DVD | HD | BD Will streaming kill physical media? DVD | HD | BD Gabe's 2012 Wrap-Up DVD | BD Netflix Reviewed UK - DVD | HD | BD
Star Wars: The Changes - Part Two DVD Star Wars: The Changes - Part One DVD | BD Old Films on Blu-ray: Are They Worth It? BD The Ten Things That Might Make a Better Transformers Movie. DVD | BD Star Wars: The Changes - Part Three DVD