Insidious: Chapter 2 (US - DVD R1 | BD RA)
Sony has news and cover art for the release of James Wan's horror sequel...
Starring: Rose Byrne
Released: 24th December 2013
Fresh off the success of The Conjuring, director James Wan and writer Leigh Whannell are back with another creepy supernatural thriller in
Insidious: Chapter 2.
Blu-ray exclusive extras will Include:
- Haunted Hospital: On Location – Cast & crew discuss what it’s like to film at a haunted location.
- Leigh Whannell’s Insidious Journal – A look at making the film through the perspective of writer/actor Leigh Whannell.
- Work in Progress: On Set Q&A - Barbara Hershey, Patrick Wilson, Jason Blum, James Wan & Leigh Whannell discuss their experiences filming
- Insidious: Spectral Sightings 3-Part Webisodes - Specs & Tucker find an unexpected ally in their early days as paranormal investigators.
Extras that will be included on both the Blu-ray and DVD releases will include:
- Peripheral Vision: Behind the Scenes - Go on the set & see how the second installment was created.
- Ghostly Transformation – Discover how actors were transformed into ghosts in The Further through make-up effects.
Quote: How deep into the darkness will you go to discover the truth? The terrifying sequel to Insidious, follows the haunted Lambert family as they seek to uncover the mysterious childhood secret that has left them dangerously connected to the spirit world. They must rely on familiar allies to exile the demons that follow them and unearth the secret before the evil continues its deadly rampage.
News by Gabriel Powers
Follow our updates
OTHER INTERESTING STUFF
Ultimate Matrix Collection, The US - HD Bridesmaids US - BD Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story UK - BD Spivs UK - DVD R2 Nymphomaniac UK - DVD R2
Star Wars: The Changes - Part One DVD | BD The Matrix Visual Comparison DVD Old Films on Blu-ray: Are They Worth It? BD Subwoofer Group Test - £250 to £350 DVD Star Wars: The Changes - Part Three DVD