Spring Breakers (US - DVD R1 | BD RA)
We have cover art and release information for Harmony Korine's film...
Starring: Selena Gomex
Released: 9th July 2013
SRP: $27.99, $21.98
Lionsgate will be releasing Harmony Korine's Spring Breakers on Blu-ray and DVD this July 9th. The Blu-ray will feature 1080P, 2.35:1 widescreen video, English 5.1 DTS HD Master Audio sound, and English SDH subtitles. The DVD will include anamorphic 2.35:1 widescreen video, English Dolby Digital 5.1 sound, and English subtitles.
Extras on both releases will include:
- Breaking it Down: Behind Spring Breakers – A Behind-the-Scenes 3-Part Documentary
- Part 1 – Film Makers: Spring Breakers
- Part 2 – Breaking Convention
- Part 3 – Spring Breakers Forever
- Deleted Scene/Outtakes
- Harmony’s Ear Candy featurette – An Insightful Look at the Music of Spring Breakers
- Audio Commentary with Writer/Director Harmony Korine
- VICE featurettes - An Inside Look at the ATL Twins and Real Life Partying in Panama City Beach
- Theatrical Trailer/TV Spots
Quote: Brit (Ashley Benson), Faith (Selena Gomez), Candy (Vanessa Hudgens) and Cotty (Rachel Korine) are best friends anxious to cut loose for spring break, but they don’t have the money. After holding up a restaurant for quick cash, the girls head to the beach in a stolen car for what they think will be the party of a lifetime...until they’re thrown in jail. But they are bailed out by Alien (James Franco), a local rapper, drug pusher and arms dealer, who lures them into a criminal underbelly that’s as lurid as it is liberating for a close-knit gang of girlfriends who are still figuring out their paths in life.
News by Gabriel Powers
Follow our updates
OTHER INTERESTING STUFF
Behind the Candelabra US - BD RA Ponyo UK - BD RB FLCL: Volume One AU - DVD R4 King Kong: Two Disc Special Edition UK - DVD R2 Ally McBeal Season One (Part 1) AU - DVD R4
Masters of Horror: Valerie on the Stairs US - DVD R1 Little Nicky - Platinum Series US - DVD R1 Bridge Too Far, A US - DVD R1 Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!: Season One US - DVD R1 Crash UK - BD RB