Street Trash: Special Meltdown Edition (US - BD)
Synapse Films announces a delay on this release and offers an explanation...
Starring: Bill Chepil
Synapse Films announced that the June 11th Blu-ray release of James Muro's cult classic
Street Trashhas been delayed. Apparently there were some issues with the digital restoration. Synapse President Don May, Jr. has offered a lengthy explanation for the delay, complete with comparison images, which can be read at the offical Synapse website. I urge fans to check it out.
The disc, which has no new release date just yet, is still set to feature:
- High-Definition Transfer (1080p, 1.85:1) from the Original Camera Negative
- 5.1 Surround Remix Created Specifically for Home Theatre Environments
- Two Audio Commentaries Featuring Producer Roy Frumkes and Director James Muro
- The Meltdown Memories – Feature Length Documentary on the History and Making of
- The Original
Street TrashPromotional Teaser
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- All-New Blu-ray Exclusives:
- Jane Arakawa Video Interview and Deleted Scenes
- Create Your Own Bottle of 'Tenafly Viper' Wine with the Enclosed Label Sticker!
Quote: In the sleazy, foreboding world of winos, derelicts and drifters in lower Manhattan, two young runaways—eighteen-year-old Fred (Mike Lackey) and his younger brother, Kevin (Mark Sferrazza)—live in a tire hut in the back of an auto wrecking yard. Life is hard, but the most lethal threat to the boys is the mysterious case of Tenafly Viper wine in Ed’s liquor store window. The stuff is forty years old… and it’s gone bad. REAL bad! Anyone who drinks it melts in seconds—and it’s only a dollar a bottle!
News by Gabriel Powers
Follow our updates
OTHER INTERESTING STUFF
Evilspeak US - BD RA Prom Night US - BD RA 30 Days of Night: Blood Trails UK - DVD R2 Baron Blood UK - DVD R2 Strange Behavior: Special Edition US - DVD
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes US - DVD R1 | BD RA Let's Be Cops US - DVD R1 | BD RA Begin Again US - DVD R1 | BD RA Step Up All In US - DVD R1 | BD RA The Scribbler US - DVD R1 | BD RA