Werewolf: The Beast Among Us (US - BD RA)
Universal has sent over information on an upcoming horror/action hybrid...
Starring: Stephen Rea
Released: 9th October 2012
Universal has sent cover art, specs and a release date for an action/horror hybrid entitled
Werewolf: The Beast Among Us.
The Blu-ray will feature:
- 1080p 1.78:1 video
- DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 and Dolby Digital 2.0 English, and DTS Digital Surround 5.1 Spanish audio options
- English SDH, French and Spanish subtitles
- Unrated Version of the Movie
- Deleted Scenes
- Making the Monster – From the internationally recognized cast to the Eastern European locations of Romania and Transylvania, this featurette will take viewers into the heart of
Werewolf: The Beast Among Usand reveal what goes into making a monster movie.
- Transformation: Man To Beast – Revealing behind-the-scenes footage and interviews with director Louis Morneau, producer Mike Elliott, production designer David Hirschfield and makeup SFX designer Paul Hyatt show viewers how the monster in
Werewolf: The Beast Among Uswas brought to life using a mix of computer-generated graphics and practical makeup.
- Monster Legacy – Starting with the 1941 classic, The Wolf Man, werewolves have played an important part in horror films and monster movies for the last 70 years. Director Louis Morneau and producer Mike Elliott look back at some of the most influential monster films in cinema history and discuss how working for Roger Corman gave them the perfect foundation to make
Werewolf: The Beast Among Us.
- Feature Commentary with Director Louis Morneau and Producer Mike Elliott
- UltraViolet and Digital Copies
- Pocket BLU™ App
The DVD will feature the same extras (minus the UltraViolet and Digital Copies, and Pocket BLU™ App), anamorphic 1.78:1 video, with Dolby Digital 5.1 and Dolby Digital 2.0 English, and Dolby Digital 5.1 Spanish audio options.
Here is the Blu-ray cover art:
Quote: A monstrous creature terrorizes a 19th Century European village by moonlight and a young man struggles to protect his loved ones from an unspeakable scourge in
Werewolf: The Beast Among Us, Universal Studios’ all-new addition to its time-honored legacy of classic monsters. During his studies with the local doctor (Stephen Rea), Daniel (Guy Wilson)witnesses the horrific consequences of werewolf attacks. Watching as the beast’s fearsome reputation draws bounty hunters, thrill seekers and charlatans to the tiny town, Daniel dreams of destroying the ruthless predator. So when a mysterious stranger (Ed Quinn) and his team of skilled werewolf hunters (Stephen Bauer, Adam Croasdell) arrive to pursue the monster, he offers to join them, despite his mother’s (Nia Peeples) protests. But it soon becomes clear that this creature is stronger, smarter and more dangerous than anything they have faced before. As casualties mount and villagers see their neighbors transformed into ravening monsters, the townsfolk take up arms against eachother to find the true identity of the werewolf. Amid the hysteria, Daniel begins to suspect he’s closer to his target than he ever dreamed.
News by Gabriel Powers
Follow our updates
OTHER INTERESTING STUFF
Joe Lynch DVD | HD | BD David Hayter US - DVD R1 | BD RA SXSW Film 2013 - Part 1 US - DVD | HD | BD Will streaming kill physical media? DVD | HD | BD Gabe's 2012 Wrap-Up DVD | BD
Steve Jobs US - DVD R1 | BD RA The 33 US - DVD R1 | BD RA Vincent Price Collection III US - BD RA Trumbo US - DVD R1 | BD RA Black Mass US - DVD R1 | BD RA
Hamiltons, The UK - DVD R2 Hatchet 2 UK - BD RB Martins, The (Rental) AU - DVD R4 Bridezillas: Seasons 1 and 2 US - DVD R1 Superman IV: The Quest for Peace US - DVD R1